Runners, on your mark!!
The 25th annual Say No To Drugs Holiday Classic 5K/10K & 1mile race will be on Saturday, December 21ST, at 8am, starting in beautiful Coachman Park. Runners in the 5K and 10K will run a scenic out-and-back course over the Memorial Causeway bridge to Clearwater Beach.
Back by popular demand are the pre-race packet pick-up locations throughout Tampa Bay, during the week prior to the race!
After the race, under the big-tent in Coachman Park, runners and their families get to enjoy a fabulous, from-scratch pancake breakfast, while we give out the colorful plaques for the top runners in their age groups, and while we give out an abundance of raffle prizes! And the best part of it is… the breakfast is free – - and so are the raffle tickets (one per person though).
Go ahead and get yourself and your family registered now! You won’t regret it! Please stay tuned to this website and to our email blasts for more information as the race gets closer.
Chris Alexander & Sue Minkoff
What Makes Us Special?
USATF Certified 5K & 10K Course
Fully certified and measured USATF course for both 5K and 10K races.
Finisher Medals and Long Sleeve Tech Shirts
Great Goody Bags for Runners
Fun filled goody bags with valuable coupons and freebies everyone is sure to enjoy.
Lots of Giveaways & Prizes
Awesome raffle prizes and gifts just waiting for you as part of our appreciation for your support.
Timing Chips Embedded in bibs for 5K and 10K Races
The latest in race timing technology for accurate results of your course time.
Fabulous Post-race Awards Breakfast
After the race, relax and enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast (including Gluten Free pancakes) and refreshing beverages during the awards ceremony.
6 Easy ways to register
- Register Online. (Active.com or Racersignup.com)
- Pre-Registration Sites : In person pre-reg sites will be open from Nov 4ththrough Dec 11th at 12 locations throughout the Tampa Bay area. Click here to view locations.
- By Mail: Download our registration form. Must be mailed by Dec 10th. Fill out and mail to: PO Box 781 Clearwater, FL 33757
- Packet Pick-up - you can pick-up your packet (shirt, goodie bag & race bib/chip) during the week before the race! Click here to see where and when locations.
- Last Minute Registration - click here for info…
- Race Day – Saturday, Dec 21st (race morning) packet pick-up starting at 6am at the registration tent in Coachman Park. !!!!! RACE STARTS AT 8:00am !!!!!